Evening Tutoring for CS, IT, and EMTR Courses
The Computer Science and Technology department offers evening tutoring four nights each week. These tutoring hours are a great time to meet with project groups, work on individual assignments, and ask any questions you may have.
- Time: 6-8pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays.
- There's usually no tutoring on the first week of the semester.
- There's no tutoring during the department programming competition, which usually happens on a Thursday in April.
- Location: The two big rooms on the third floor of Memorial. They are directly across the hall from each other.
- Memorial 312 ("Social Room"): Students working in here are often chatting and noisy. The tutor is usually stationed in this room. This is usually a better room for students working in groups.
- Memorial 304 ("Quiet Room"): Students working in here should keep chatter to a minimum. If you are noisy, other students or the tutor may ask you to move to 312. If you have a question for the tutor, just go across the hall to get their attention. (Important: this is the only room where CS 4400 students can work on their projects. They get first priority for the computers and are allowed to talk while working.)